CNC turner Kachtem
– Do you like working in a workshop?
– Do you have an eye for detail?
We are looking for a CNC turner with initial work experience for a company in Hooglede, which is a leading manufacturer of transport equipment and a subcontractor for various metal constructions.
– You will operate a CNC machine for the processing of parts.
– You will work very accurately and attentively, with great attention to detail.
– You will handle tools and materials professionally and correctly.
As a CNC turner, you will work in a two-shift system:
– Week 1: morning
– Week 2: afternoon
– You are punctual and accurate.
– You are naturally eager to learn.
– Some prior initial experience will be considered an asset, but school leavers are also welcome.
– You have an eye for detail.
– You will be working in a leading company in Kachtem.
– You will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience and knowledge.
– You will have access to training and further education.
– You will work in a pleasant environment.
To apply for this job email your details to Natacha@depiloten.com