For a customer in Tielt we are looking for a Operational Excellence Project Leader.
As a project leader, you will lead the improvement projects in the business unit and be assigned the following key responsibilities:
- You search for improvement possibilities together with the local teams
- You collect data and information and work out business cases to prove the improvement potential
- You set out and follow up actions for the improvement projects
- You define the KPI’s in partnership with the local team and management, monitor its results and escalate any issues
- You take ownership of the improvement goals and work together with the local teams to reach these goals
- You provide knowledge on lean principles and can coach people in implementing these principles
- You report to the Operational Excellence manager
- You have knowledge on lean/ continuous improvement concepts, or are willing to learn.
- You have good technical abilities to work with Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with PowerBI is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
- You are proactive and like to keep the drive high.
- You are not risk-averse: you dare to challenge the current way of working and like testing new concepts.
- Last but not least, you are a strong communicator.
- An attractive remuneration package with a company car and fringe benefits.
- The possibility for internal and external trainings to broaden your knowledge.
- 35 vacation days, flexible working hours and the possibility for home work, so you can balance your work and private life.
- An environment in which initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com