We are looking for a client of us a talented and enthusiastic person with the passion to support the R&D team. As a R&D project manager you will work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with your colleagues of engineering, product management, purchase, and handling projects from the concept to the market introduction.
You report to the Product Development Leader and are part of the Product Development team.
Management / coordination
- Manage strategic projects within the development team
- Ensure that projects are executed in-line with internal and external standards and practices
- Ensure that goals of projects are accomplished within time and budget, adhering to defined quality standards and meeting agreed user specifications and expectations.
- Monitor projects in terms of scope, timelines, effort/ costs and resource requirements using the Product Development Process (TPS)
- Responsible for organizing and driving project team meetings
- Responsible for energizing the team, driving decision making and escalating when necessary
- Responsible for identifying issues related to resource or capacity bottlenecks and escalating where and when needed to the appropriate management team
- Responsible for capturing and applying lessons learned
Withing the R&D team, next to monitoring projects, you will:
Contribute to the Project governance by maintaining, optimizing and training the project methodology, tools and best practices for managing both small and large projects.
- Master’s degree or equivalent through experience in a technical field (e.g. Engineering).
- Proven track record in Project Management / Change Management
- You have great time management and organizational skills that allow you to meet commitments for large scale projects.
- Stress-resistant and result-oriented
- The drive and perseverance to effectively achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Solutions, familiar with MS-projects or similar Project management software
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French, German is a plus
- A strong and motivated team
- A hands on, highly flexible team spirit
- Market-based salary
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org